See the Legal and medical status of cannabis Wikipedia article for information on the legal status of growing personal use marijuana in your area.
- 1 Details
- 2 Cultivation and Care
- 2.1 Materials
- 2.2 Lighting Cycles
- 2.3 Feeding/Nutrient Schedule
- 2.4 Alternative Nutrients
- 2.5 Preparation and planting your seeds
Details [ edit | edit source ]
- Days to sprout: 3
- Flower: 5 weeks
- Maturity: 12 weeks
- Compatible with Aerogarden? Yes
- Yield: A few grams per plant.
Cultivation and Care [ edit | edit source ]
Materials [ edit | edit source ]
- 24 Hour Light Timer – Used to set a light cycle of 12 hours on/12 hours off.
- Non-polarized Figure 8 Power Cord – You will be plugging this cord directly into your AG light hood and running it from your light timer instead of the AG timer.
- Nutrients – The stock ag nutrients are perfectly fine to use. The foxfarm trio is a recommended alternative.
- pH Testing and Adjustment Kit
Lighting Cycles [ edit | edit source ]
- Seedlings (week 0-2) – 20 hours on / 4 off
- Veg Period (week 2-5) – 18 hours on / 6 off
- Flowering Period (week 5-12) – 12 hours on / 12 off
Feeding/Nutrient Schedule [ edit | edit source ]
If you are using foxfarm or some other kind of nutrients, follow their schedule.
pH Level – You want your water’s pH around 5.6-5.8, anything from 5.4-6.0 is acceptable, but the closer to 5.7 the better.
- Seedlings (week 0-2) – No nutrients.
- Veg Period (week 2-5)- One regular tab per week
- Flowering Period (week 5-12) – One large Master Gardener Kit tab per week or 1.5 regular tabs per week.
- Water level – Periodically check your water level and top it off with pH’d water or premixed nutrient/water solution at the same PPM as the initial batch.
- Change your reservoir water on a weekly basis, which is usually done with nutrient additions/changes.
Alternative Nutrients [ edit | edit source ]
Now that we’ve learned about the stock AeroGarden nutrients, let’s take a look into the different nutrients available.
There are several different brands to choose from, including: General Hydroponics, FoxFarm Nutrients, Canna, Dutch Nutrient Formula, etc.
The differences between each brand vary, but for the most part, they all work well. Each brand will have different setups, such as three part systems and A&B systems.
- Three part systems allow for fine-tuning of nutrients for each strain, but require more work and research.
- The A&B systems are much easier to use, but don’t allow for fine-tuning.
Each brand will also have a feeding schedule that you should follow to achieve the best results. Follow their recommended schedule.
See the Legal and medical status of cannabis Wikipedia article for information on the legal status of growing personal use marijuana in your area. 1 Details 2 Cultivation and Care 2.1 Materials 2.2 Lighting Cycles 2.3 Feeding/Nutrient Schedule 2.4 Alternative Nutrients 2.5 Preparation and…
The best cannabis industry news sent to your inbox every Sunday
Join 420 Investor
The largest and most comprehensive premium subscription service for cannabis traders and investors since 2013.
- Specialty Finance Company Focused on Restructuring Canadian Cannabis Assets
- Focused on Operating Profitably in Geographically Clustered Markets
- A Diversified, Multi-State Cannabis Operator with a Focus on Health & Wellness
- Bringing Leading Branded Cannabis Products to the California Market
- The Longest Running Cannabis Retailer in California
- Growing Diverse Cannabis Brands and Stores in Key States
- A Leading Independent Adult-use Cannabis Retailer
- An American Leading Science-focused Multi-state Cannabis Operator
- Artisinal Edibles for High Functioning Adults
- Focused on owning the branded product space
- Market share leader in hemp-based CBD wellness products
- Leaders in Professional Cannabis
- A Different Kind of Cannabis Company
- Cannabis Dispensary Marketing Engine
- Cannabis Industry Compliant Packaging Solutions
What’s New With Cannabis Stocks for the Week Ending 02/05/21
Navigate the fast-moving cannabis sector with 420 Investor, a.
Cannabis Sales Accelerate in December
A few weeks ago, we expressed concern about a.
Get The App
Download the free “New Cannabis Ventures” app on the iOS App Store or Google Play and get real-time push notifications straight to your phone on the latest breaking news and exclusives published.
Thank you for reading
New Cannabis Ventures
Contributing original content and curating quality news on only the most promising cannabis companies and the most influential investors.
Aerogrow marijuana The best cannabis industry news sent to your inbox every Sunday Join 420 Investor The largest and most comprehensive premium subscription service for cannabis traders