- 1 Information
- 2 Effects
- 3 Stat changes
- 4 Transformations
- 5 Other
- 6 Other uses
- 7 Notes
Golden seed and Magic seed are harpy transformation items. Can be obtained from a Harpy or Sophie: 9/10 chance but halves if player has “Luststick Adapted” perk . (If this was the case before, it isn’t anymore, apparently.) Lumi can enchant Golden seed into Magic seed for 100 gems.
Golden seed: This seed looks and smells absolutely delicious. Though it has an unusual color, the harpies prize these nuts as delicious treats. Eating one might induce some physical transformations.
Magic seed: This seed glows with power. It’s been enhanced by Lumi to unlock its full potential, allowing it to transform you more easily.
Magic Seed has increased maximum amount of changes and ignores the usual order of transformations.
- (Speed increases
- (Toughness>50) Toughness decreases
- (Strength increases
- Libido increases
- Chance is lowered if libido is 90 or more
- (Skin is not “tan”, “olive”, “dark”, or “light”) Skin becomes “tan”, “olive”, “dark”, or “light”.
- (Tentacle hair) Hair becomes feathery
- (Quad eyes) Eyes become normal
- (Harpy tail or magic seed; non-harpy lower body) Gain harpy lower body
- (Harpy wings or magic seed; non-harpy tail) Gain harpy tail
- (Feathery arms or magic seed; no wings) Grow harpy wings
- (Non-harpy, existing wings) Wings are removed
- (Feathery hair or magic seed; non-feathered arms) Gain feathered arms
- (Human face or magic seed; non-feathery hair) Gain feathery hair
- (Human ears, elfin ears, or magic seed; non-human face) Gain human face
- (Non-human or elfin ears) Gain human ears
- (Gills) Gills are removed
- (No vagina; always if genderless) Grows a vagina
- (More than one row of breasts) Removes a row of breasts
- (One row of breasts of “big DD-cup” (7)) Breasts shrink
- (Breasts smaller than B-cup (2)) Grows B-cup breasts
- Increases femininity up to 85
- Increases hip rating up to 10
- Decreases hip rating up to 14
- Increases butt rating up to 8
- Decreases butt rating up to 13
- Decreases thickness up to 25
- (Harpy legs and harpy tail, no “Harpy Womb” perk) Gain Harpy Womb perk
This item is also part of the listed requirements to make Amily a non-furry, along with a Black Egg and Purified Succubus Milk
Seeds will change any type of hair to feathery, but tentacle hair has significantly increased chance of changing.
Golden Seed Contents 1 Information 2 Effects 3 Stat changes 4 Transformations 5 Other 6 Other uses 7 Notes Information Golden seed and Magic seed
Content Author: Fenoxo
The Golden Seed is a Harpy transformative primarily found by defeating Harpies in battle. It can be taken to Lumi and enhanced into the Magic Seed for 100 Gems.
Golden Seed, when eaten
You pop the nut into your mouth, chewing the delicious treat and swallowing it quickly. No wonder harpies love these things so much!
- 1 In-Game Information Edit
- 1.1 Description 
- 2 Transformations
- 2.1 Stat Changes
- 2.2 Appearance Changes
- 2.3 Miscellaneous Changes
- 3 Trivia
In-Game Information Edit [ edit | edit source ]
Description  [ edit | edit source ]
This seed looks and smells absolutely delicious. Though it has an unusual color, the harpies prize these nuts as delicious treats. Eating one might induce some physical transformations.
- Effects: Refills hunger by 10.
- Value: 6
- Can grant Harpy Womb if the champion has harpy legs and a harpy tail. 1 in 4 chance.
Transformations [ edit | edit source ]
The Golden Seed will gradually turn the champion into a Harpy.
Content Author:Fenoxo TheGolden Seedis aHarpytransformative primarily found by defeating Harpies in battle. It can be taken toLumiand enhanced into theMagic Seedfor 100Gems. Golden Seed, when eatenYou pop the nut into your mouth, chewing the delicious treat and swallowing it quickly. No wonder…