Crop King Seeds Review 2021
Reputation and History Review
When comparing Crop King Seeds vs the rest of the marijuana seed breeders, Crop King Seeds has been scouring the planet for the most potent and reliable seeds in the world, since the early 2000s. In order to do this, they’ve teamed up with numerous breeders, which allow them to offer a variety of different options to their customers, This has also improved the potency and effectiveness of their strains.
The company hit a snag, due to marijuana laws and regulations in 2005, At this time they were forced to shut down their operations. Thankfully, operations ignited again in 2012. In 2021, the company is widely recognized as one of the leaders in the industry.
As far as reputation goes, the company’s reputability is unparalleled. The reviews are majorly positive. The company has done an astounding job impressing their customers, which speaks for itself. This should give all, who decide to take the leap of faith, immense confidence in their decision.
Crop King Seeds, Available At more than 200 Stores all over Canada as of 2021.
Seed Selection and Quality – Crop King Seeds Review
When taking the time to browse Crop King Seeds strain selection, you will notice immediately that their stock is a little limited, but this comes with some positives. The company engineers each and every one of the strains offered. This gives you the ability to purchase seeds, which have been crafted, with precision and careful experimentation. The company only sells their most potent strains, which have the highest germination rate. When making your purchase, you can rest assured knowing that your seeds will grow and the marijuana will be very powerful.
The company sells some of the most potent strains of 2021. A few of these are:
• White Cookies
• Purple Kush
• Candy Cane
• Dark Angel
• Crown Royale
• Feminized Mix Pack (Best Value)
• Autoflower Feminized Mix Pack (Best Value)
• Crop King Seeds Strains THC Chart
• Crop King Seeds Strains CBD Chart
Overall, the company’s strains are beyond impressive and definitely make up for the slightly limited supply!
Dwarf Low Flyer
Customer Service – Crop King Review
In the year 2021, a company’s customer service is one of the most crucial aspects of all. When something goes wrong or you need to ask a question, it is essential to make sure that you’re able to reach the company, without trouble. When relying on Crop King Seeds, we’ve found that the company’s customer service has been outstanding! The company offers an assortment of different contact methods and each of them works exceptionally well.
First, you can use the company’s website to send them a message. Also, the company’s site features an online chat, which gives you the ability to speaking with a representative almost instantly. A physical address is also available. Finally, a toll free telephone number was the most effective option for us. The company’s associates were topnotch, respectful and very professional, during our time with them.
Crop king Seeds Trailer Park Boys
Website Usability – Cropkingseeds.com Review
Cropkingseeds website is very user friendly, even though it is a 1995 old fashion design. You can easily navigate throughout the entire website very easily and all content is self-explanatory.
When you enter the site, you will instantly see the menu, which is located at the top of the main webpage. You will be provided with all sorts of data about every topic imaginable, even the company phone number is located in the top right hand corner of the page, as well. Overall, www.Cropkingseeds.com website is great and users won’t have a bit of difficulty finding precisely what they desire.
Price and Payment Methods
Crop King Seeds is a global company, which means that they need to offer a variety of different payment methods. The company does this, which ensures that all customers, regardless of their location, will be able to make their purchase. Among the various payment methods, customers can choose between Visa and Mastercard, as well as digital currencies such as Bitcoin. Suffice to say, everyone will be able to find a method that works well for his or her specific circumstances.
Before judging the price of the company’s strains, it is essential to remember that you get what you pay for! With Crop King Seeds, you may find that prices are a little more expensive, but this ensures that you’ll receive the highest quality seeds imaginable. For the quality and germination rate of the seeds, the price is more than justified. To us, the price could be called a steal!
It is recommended to Subscribe to their newsletter for discounts and special offers.
Crop King Seeds 2021 Seed Selection
Shipping Range and Stealth Methods
Crop King Seeds offers worldwide shipping, which means everyone will win. Original packaging is utilized, when shipping to Canadian customers, but other customers around the globe will receive their seeds inside of random objects.
Discreet packaging is utilized and all seeds are placed inside of sealed containers to keep them fresh, during shipping. Do not request empty authentic packaging, if you reside outside of Canada, because they will not be shipped separately.
A $10 shipping fee is charged on all orders that are shipped to countries outside of Canada, this is for the traditional shipping only and it may take up to 25 days to receive your order. For express shipping with tracking, a fee ranging from $30-$60 is charged, which depends on the country you reside in. You should receive your order between 5-7 business days and no signature is required for this time of shipping.
It is crucial to note that 5% of all orders are seized by customs and the only way to ensure orders is by choosing the express shipping option.
For more details visit Crop King Seeds Frequently asked questions page.
Crop King Seeds. Worldwide stealth shipping. Bitcoin and Credit Cards Accepted.
Crop King Seeds Review Conclusion
When looking for excellent quality and high potency seeds, it is essential to check out Crop King Seeds! The company’s selection offers enormously potent seeds, with very high germination rates. Best of all is the fact that these strains will provide you with an enormous high. Overall, the company is one of the best and our review couldn’t be more positive!
Parent Page: Online Seed Banks
Crop King Seeds Honest Review 2021, Reputation, Best Strains, Discounts, Promotions Free Seeds and more!
Crop King Seeds Germination Guide – At Least 80% Germination Rate Guaranteed
- Aug 21, 2015
- Place your seeds in a cup of water (room temperature) for 14-18 hours.
- Fold a paper towel (the thick one which is free of perfumes and dyes) and place in on top of a plate.
- Pour the contents of your cup, both the seeds and the water, to the plate. Fold the towel to cover the seeds.
- Place the seeds in a dark, warm room and allow them to sit until they open on their own. Make sure that the towel stays moist. For this, you may want to check and add water from time to time.
NOTE: Be patient. The seeds may take up to 7 days to completely germinate. Each type of strain may take different number of days for the germination period.
We guarantee at least 80% success rate of germination when using this method, as long as the instructions are followed accordingly. A lot of our customers claim experiencing 100% success. The seeds come from natural soil sources. Therefore, the success rate may also depend on your personal experience, as well as the conditions in germination.
The first step in the process is selecting a high quality marijuana strain. Choosing the strains from the best genetics will often result to higher germination rates. The color and size is not just the only factor to determine whether the seeds are good or not. Some strain seeds, like the White Widow, may actually turn out white in color. This is just normal and they are also viable.
Each of the strains we offer is regularly tested in to make sure of higher rates of germination. We directly work with our breeders and other growers in order to make sure that our customers are capable of successfully germinating their seeds. The guarantee is only for germination, and does not cover the part of growing or planting them in your selected growing medium.
The average rate of germination is 80% so long as you exactly follow the instructions provided. Germination occurs when the seed’s outer shell cracks open, showing the small taproot inside. The moment the taproot appears, you can say that the germination process was successful. We do not provide advice in growing because our seeds are being sold as novelty items which are fit for collection only.
Tips in Germination
Cannabis seeds need three (3) very important factors in order to successfully germinate;
Paper Towel + Cup of Water Method
Step #1: Prepare your work space
Before processing germination, make sure to prepare your work area. Make sure that everything is cleaned up in order to avoid cross contamination, and ensure that you have in hand all of the needed materials.
For this you will need:
- A plate
- A glass
- Absorbent paper towels (the one used in kitchen, not Kleenex tissues, free of perfumes and dyes)
- Bottled spring water/distilled water, without any gas or additives. Do not use boiling water because it only kills germs, not removing impurities.)
Step #2: Water Soaking (up to 18 hours)
- Fill the glass with water, leaving it to stagnate inside a room with a temperature that is between 20 to 25 degrees Celsius, which is a bit higher compared to the room temperature.
- Place the seeds into the water. You will see them float in doing so. Some may sink. Don’t worry that’s normal. Soak them for about 14 to 18 hours. This is the most vital step.
- After a few hours, check the seeds, tapping each of them with your fingers. This time, they may sink into the bottom.
- Here, you will notice that the shell of the seed cracks and a small white root starts to appear. This is a sign of the start of germination. It is just fine to see if the shell has not yet cracked at the end of the soaking period of 14-18 hours. Make sure that you do not soak your seeds for more than 18 hours.
Warning: The tap roots should be allowed to grow to about 3 cm or 1 inch.
Preparing the Paper Towel + Cup of Water Method setup:
- After noticing that the seeds have cracked open, with a small white root appearing, get two or more towels in order to form a thick and folded layer on a plate. Moisten the paper towel with a distilled water or rain water. It should be damp just enough, but avoiding over saturation. Make sure to drain excess water.
- After the 14-18 hours of soaking period, place the cannabis in between the folded paper towels. Give enough space in between each other in order to avoid the taproots from tangling with each other.
- Leave the plate in a dark and closed space. Make sure that the layers stay moist. This can be done by dripping water into it for every 5-12 hours. There is no need to soak them. Just make sure that they are kept wet.
Important Note: The paper towel needs to be moist all the time. Avoid letting it dry out. The paper towel should be re-moistened every five hours depending on the condition and humidity. The experience may also vary. It is very important to check regularly on the dampness of the towels throughout the entire process.
Step #3: Put your plates with the germination set away from direct exposure to light, perhaps on a heat source/warm appliance in order to help the seeds absorb a good amount of water. Make sure that the room temperature is kept at about 21 to 29.4 degrees Celsius. Keep in mind that giving your seeds with warm, moisture and darkness can encourage better results.
Step #4: Check the marijuana seeds and the paper towels for a minimum of two or three times in every 24 hours. However, make sure that you do not touch the seeds. Ensure that there is a right level of moisture found in the paper towels, watching out for new taproots.
- If you need to deal with the marijuana seeds, make sure that you gently use the tweezers. Make sure that you are careful in transferring them since the seeds during their phase are extremely fragile. They can also be damaged easily when transplanted or transported. Ensure that you do not touch the taproots.
- When the taproot is already around Â¼ to Â½ inch long, the process for germination is already complete. At this point, the marijuana seeds are ready for planting in your grow medium with the taproot facing down.
Most of the seeds start to germinate in a period of 24 to 48 hours. However, some may reach as long as 7 days. Factors which can affect the length of germination seeds include the type of cannabis strain. Make sure that you follow the outlined directions above in order to expect a minimum of 80% success rate in germination. This method is designed to closely mimic the procedure that naturally happens in nature. This same method has been used by our breeders and our customers and most of them always get 100% germination rate.
Reasons for failure in germination:
- The temperature is too hot/too cold
- The paper towels are too wet/too dry
- The water used has a lot of impurities
- You have not let the seeds soak in the water long enough
- The seeds are suffocated in plastic. Seeds also need to breathe
The Paper Towel + Cup of Water Method is considered as the most effective way of germinating cannabis seeds. By completely following the guide above, you are guaranteed to expect about 80% success rate in germination. This method is also tested regularly in order to make sure higher standards in terms of quality control.
Note: If you fail to follow the method appropriately, germination success is not guaranteed.
Emergency Germination Scenario: If you notice that the seeds do not germinate, the most possible reason is that they do not get a good amount of water. As your last saving effort, you can place them into a cup of water, leaving them there until you finally see the taproots appearing. As it appears, you can start the process over again until you notice that the tap root is already Â½ inch long.
Guarantee is not expected if:
- The seeds are directly planted into soil.
- The step-by-step guides are not followed as described.
- Rock wool, seed starter kit, or another germination device that are used for vegetables are also used.
Your satisfaction and success are important to us. Please follow the procedures accordingly as directed.
If for some reason, your seeds fail to germinate and you followed the germination guide. Please contact us by phone or chat. You can find our live chat and phone numbers in our website. You can reach us 24/7.
Germination process with the use of the Paper Towel + Cup of Water Method Quick Guide: Place your seeds in a cup of water (room temperature) for…