Northwest seed co
Beet seeds from Whatcom County’s Uprising Seeds, the first seed company in Washington State to be certified organic. PHOTO BY BECCA SCHWARZ COLE
January is the time to think about seeds. Many of us are reading seed catalogs, salivating over the images of fresh vegetables, fruits, flowers and herbs, and thinking good warm thoughts of the coming spring. Time to get started!
Following are some local seed companies in northwest Washington, as well as others across the state, in lower British Columbia and Oregon. Most companies state they use pesticide-free methods, however please confirm with the carriers when placing orders.
• Greenheart Gardens: 1153 Hummel Lake Road, Lopez Island, (360) 468-3105
• Mt. Baker Seeds: Concrete, (360) 333-0054
• Osborne International Seed: 2428 Old Hwy 99 South Road, Mount Vernon, WA 98273 / osborneseed.com / 360-424-SEED (7333)
• Tater Mater Seeds: Everett, (425) 894-1123, tater-mater.blogspot.com/
• Uprising Organics: Washington State’s first certified organic seed company. Bellingham/Acme, (360)778-3749, uprisingorganics.com, [email protected]
WASHINGTON & OREGON
• Abundant Life Seeds: Saginaw, OR, abundantlifeseeds.com
• Adaptive Seeds: Sweet Home, OR, 25079 Brush Creek Road, adaptiveseeds.com
• Ed Hume Seeds: Puyallup, WA, humeseeds.com/
• Irish Eyes Garden Seeds: Ellensburg, WA, irisheyesgardenseeds.com/
• Nichols Garden Nursery: nicholsgardennursery.com, Albany, OR, (541) 928-9280
• Peace Seeds: Corvallis, OR, www.peaceseeds.cn/
• Peters Seed and Research: Myrtle Creek, OR, pioneer-net.com/psr/
• Siskiyou Seeds: Williams, OR, siskiyouseeds.com/pilot.asp
• Territorial Seed Company: Cottage Grove, OR, territorial-seed.com, (541) 942-9547
• The Thyme Garden: Alsea, OR, thymegarden.com
• Victory Seed Co: Molalla, OR, www.victoryseeds.com/
• Wild Garden Seeds: Philomath, OR, 541-929-4068, www.wildgardenseed.com/
LOWER BRITISH COLUMBIA
• The Butchart Garden Ltd.: Victoria, butchartgardens.com, (604) 652-4422
• Full Circle Seeds: Sooke, (250) 642-3671, fullcircleseeds.com
• Nature’s Garden Seed: Victoria, naturesgardenseed.com, (250) 595-2062
• Salt Spring Seeds: Salt Spring, (250) 537-5269, saltspringseeds.com
• Tatiana’s Tomato Seeds: Anmore, [email protected]
• VanDusen Botanical Garden Seed Savers: Vancouver, (312) 382-5990
• West Coast Seeds: Vancouver, westcoastseeds.com, (604) 482-8800
Do you know of other local or regional seed companies? Send information to [email protected] for inclusion in our online listing.
compiled by Becca Schwarz Cole
Northwest seed co Beet seeds from Whatcom County’s Uprising Seeds, the first seed company in Washington State to be certified organic. PHOTO BY BECCA SCHWARZ COLE January is the time to think
Farms | Ranches | Farming Service | Equipment & Supplies
- Add Company
- Premium Account
You are here
Northwest Seed Co
Data Set Entry
On this page you will find important information about Northwest Seed Co based in Billings, MT, like the address, contact person and details, as well as the email address and home page.
418 Albert Street, Billings, MT 59101, United States
For questions regarding Northwest Seed Co contact us directly at Tom Matchett, Owner of Northwest Seed Co on the following numbers, or find the appropriate contact on the homepage of Northwest Seed Co.
Tom Matchett the Owner of Northwest Seed Co, the Seeds & Bulbs-Wholesale in 418 Albert St, the Billings, the Montana 59101.