a clone only variety
Here you can find all info about the clone only cannabis strain OG Kush. If you are searching for information about the clone only OG Kush, check out our Basic Infos, Gallery, Awards, Medicinal Properties, Lineage / Genealogy or Hybrids / Crossbreeds for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information – or list all OG Kush Strains (127) to find a different version. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database!
Basic Strain Info
OG Kush is an indica variety, listed in our database as a clone only strain and can be cultivated indoors . .
What do we know about the clone-only OG Kush?
OG Kush (the original cut) came from an S1 from in a bag of ’91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.
Story #2: (by Kailua kid from sierra seeds:)
In late ’93 John from Grass Valley Ca. got the Chem Dog cut. He shared it with me, Jerry(cowboy) from Dibble Creek Ca. and Harold(Putz) from Sunset Beach Ca. Putz had a male he called the secret ingredient. It was a cross of Lemon Thai and an Old World Paki Kush. Putz bred the secret ingredient to the Chem Dog. The buds that came out of this cross were going around So. L.A. county in ’95. Someone told Putz that Kush must be so good because it was mountain grown. Putz laughed and told him “this Kush is Ocean Grown Kush bro”. The tag stuck and it became known as OG Kush. In the spring of ’96 Putz married a girl from New Zealand. Before moving there he sent cuts of his OG to me and Bob(beans) in Salinas Ca. He gave all his P1 stock and all the remaining seed he had to Mike(mad dog) from Downey Ca. In late ’96 Mike sold some seed to some guys in the Valley. That’s where the San Fernando Valley cut of OG comes from. It’s like the Original only more sat in pheno type. Mike sold a cut of the original to a guy in Orange county and that cut is called Larry today. It’s still around Orange county. Mike sent one other cut of the original OG to a breeder in Europe. As far as I know he never let anyone else have it.
Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog.
Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba.
Lineage: ChemDawg x [Lemon Thai x Old World Paki Kush]
Info on the different cuttings of OG Kush:
* Tahoe: cut brough into the community by Swerve. The grower that Swerve got it from had sourced the cut in the Lake Tahoe area in the 90’s.
* Larry: The Orange County Larry cut that is availble in the medical scene came from the same Orange County crew that the H.A O.G Kush came from
* SFV: There are a million O.G cuts grown in the S.F.V, however the cut that goes by this name on these forums and in medical disp. came from forum member Swerve
* Ghost: This cut came from ORGNKID, ORGNKID had sold a O.G cut to a Overgrow forum member named “Ghost” who further distributed the cut.
* Tripple OG: This cut came from ORGNKID. This cut is A.K.A Triple X/XXX O.G Kush. Triple O.G was popularly sold to medical patients by the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.
* Abusive: This cut was brought into the community by an overgrow member named “Abusive”, believe it or not Abusive claimed to have got the cut through the rapper Snoop Dogg.
* SAC#2: Cut brought into the scene by forum member O.Gkushman, O.Gkushman got the cut from DJ Muggs.
* P.R OG A.K.A Private Reserve O.G: Another O.G cut that ORGNKID brought into the scene. The cut was sold to Med patients as Private Reserve O.G through the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.
* Apothecary: O.G cut brought into the scene by the apothecary seed co’s Brett. Brett got it from a high profile Medical MJ activist in L.A back in 1999
* Diablo: This = cut came from the R.D.C disp. In the San Fernando Valley
* Raskal’s OG: Another cut sourced in the San Fernando Valley. Cut was bought for several thousand dollers from ******* ***** members by a friends of forum member OGraskal
* HA OG: Cut came from an commercial H.A room in Orange County, grown by the same crew that brought the Orange County Larry cut into the medical Disp.
* Poison OG: Cut came from O.Gkushman, he grew it from seed found in a pound of O.G back in ‘96
* SAC#1 & SAC#3: #1 came from G-Thumb in the San Fernando Valley, #3 came from San Fernando Valley but is very popular in Santa Barbara and sometimes goes by the name “Purple O.G Kush”, the cut was brought into the scene by the owner of the now defunct Hortipharm in Santa Barbara
OG Kush Awards
OG Kush is a cupwinning variety and won 4 awards between 2016 and 2019!
OG Kush a clone only variety Here you can find all info about the clone only cannabis strain OG Kush . If you are searching for information about the clone only OG Kush, check out our
OG Kush CBD
breed by Medical Seeds Co.
Here you can find all info about OG Kush CBD from Medical Seeds Co.. If you are searching for information about OG Kush CBD from Medical Seeds Co., check out our Basic Infos, Shop-Finder and Price Comparison or Lineage / Genealogy for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information – or list all OG Kush CBD Strains (±3) or even all OG Kush Strains (127) to find a different version. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database!
Basic / Breeders Info
OG Kush CBD is a mostly sativa variety from Medical Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±53 days ) and outdoors . Medical Seeds’ OG Kush CBD is a CBD Strain with more CBD than THC and is/was only available as feminized seeds.
Medical Seeds’ OG Kush CBD Description
Medical Seeds presents its OG Kush CBD cannabis strain, maintaining the all the flavour and aroma of OG Kush while offering a THC:CBD ratio of 1: 1 to 1:2, with up to 12% CBD.
After years of work, Medical Seeds has managed to combine the medicinal potential of OG Kush with a high level of Cannabidiol, thus limiting the psychoactive impact of this variety, containing no more than 12% of THC.
This 60/40 Sativa-Indica hybrid has a branched and slender structure because of its considerable internodal distance. In order to maximise flower production of OG Kush CBD, Medical Seeds recommends tying branches down, and/or cultivating it in SOG or SCROG to get an even canopy. Its flowering period is over in 7 to 8 weeks, giving a harvest of around 450 – 500g per m2 of very dense flowers, caked white with resin and giving off a first-rate acidic scent.
Outdoors, OG Kush CBD take the form of large bushes 2m to 3m tall, which can be harvested in mid-October to give yields of up to 1kg per plant when cultivated in open ground and with good exposure to the sun, essential for this variety to properly flourish.
Once dried and cured, OG Kush CBD flowers exude a lemony, woody and earthy perfume enriched with touches of diesel, for a complex aroma that lingers on the palate. The cannabinoid profile of this variety is reflected in a clear effect at the cerebral level, with very little cognitive impairment. Medical Seeds inform us that this cannabis strain is highly suitable for making cannabis creams and oils.
Medical Seeds OG Kush CBD info:
Type: Feminized seeds
Genetics: OG Kush x Medical CBD
Flowering indoors: 7-8 weeks
Outdoor harvest: Mid October
Indoor yield: 450-500g per m2
Outdoor yield: up to 1kg per plant
Height outdoors: 2-3 m
THC/CBD ratio: 1:1
OG Kush CBD breed by Medical Seeds Co. Here you can find all info about OG Kush CBD from Medical Seeds Co. . If you are searching for information about OG Kush CBD from Medical Seeds Co.,